With over 26 years of experience, the BRUCO, INC. Service Department offers a one-stop shop for professional Floor and Maintenance Equipment including service, maintenance, and warranty coverage. We repair all types of custodial equipment, can repair floor machines whether we’ve sold them to you, or not.
Janitorial Floor Equipment Services
Our ProMark Service Program is our planned maintenance program, bringing our technicians into your facility on a regular basis to make sure your equipment continues to perform as you expect for as long as possible.
We have fast pick-up and delivery, on-site service at our location, and mobile repair service. We will schedule equipment training at your facility, or ours.
When you choose to purchase your cleaning equipment from BRUCO, INC.
you are covered by our ProMark Worry-Free Guarantee.*
Included is one ProMark Planned Maintenance visit to ensure
all aspects of the machine are in good order and to correct any potential issues.
Covered in the Worry-Free Guarantee:
- Batteries & Chargers
- Wheels & Casters
- Circuit Boards
- Belts & Hoses
- Pad Drivers
*based on combined equipment purchase of $4,000 or more at BRUCO, INC. institutional price.
ProMark Floor Equipment Maintenance Program
Our ProMark Maintenance Program keeps your floor equipment running at top performance. No more lost time and labor due to equipment malfunction. No more budgeting surprises when repair costs turn into replacement costs. No more frustrated employees due to machines that don’t operate properly. No more non-operational equipment stuck in the back of the closet.
The ProMark Maintenance Program provides:
- Worry-free planned maintenance
- Evaluation and diagnosis of equipment “stuck” in the closet
- New personnel education and re-training
- On-site scheduled maintenance convenience
- Complete diagnosis with estimates on request
The benefits of a ProMark Maintenance Program include:
- Equipment: Proper operation means productivity, efficiency, safety, and longer life cycles.
- Employees: Will work more diligently and enthusiastically with equipment that operates properly. Happy employees mean cleaner facilities.
- Managers: Will know equipment status and can budget based on repair costs vs. replacement costs.